Our Privacy Statement
At SWIMSTYLE, we believe in protecting your private information and value the trust you place in SwimStyle.com.
SWIMSTYLE (the “Website”) is brought to you by AlphAgility, LLC (“we”). This policy explains the steps we take to provide you with a safe and secure online shopping experience. This document outlines how we collect, use, and (under special circumstances) disclose your personal information. This policy also lists your options for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information.
Collection of Information
We collect personal information from you when you:
- Register on the Website
- Proceed through our checkout process
- Place an order
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Contact us
- Participate in a Website promotion or survey
The information we collect about you may include, for example, your name, shipping and billing addresses, phone number, email address and payment method (credit card, PayPal). This information is used, of course, for billing purposes – but it is also used to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order and for internal marketing purposes.
Cookies are simply small pieces of data that are stored as text files by your Internet browser on your computer. Most Internet browsers are initially set to accept cookies. If your browser is not set to accept cookies, you can alter its settings to enjoy a better shopping experience on our Website. Cookies enable you to select products, add them to your shopping cart and to complete a purchase on our Website – and for that browsing activity to be logged. This Website’s cookies do not and cannot infiltrate your computer in order to retrieve ANY personal information. They are simply logs of your behavior on our site – and allow us to deliver you a more personalized shopping experience.
From time to time we may form a business relationship with companies whom we believe trustworthy and whom we have asked to confirm that their privacy policies are consistent with ours. These are known as our Partner Brands. In such cases we may, exchange, share and/or cross-reference information, including contact information about you that will enable such Partner Brands to contact you regarding products that are similar in nature that may be of interest to you.
For ratings, reviews and any other content you submit, you grant AlphAgility a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, reuse, copy, modify, reproduce and publish throughout the universe in any media. You further agree that this license may be sublicensed by AlphAgility. You represent and warrant that no further permissions are required for AlphAgility to use the content you submit. Any information you submit on the Website or affiliated websites (such as a blog) can also be collected and used by others.
Information Use & Disclosure
We may use your personal information in the course of the following business procedures:
- To Process & Fulfill Orders – We’ll use your personal information to process your order and to provide top-notch customer service.
- Improvements to the Website – We may, at times use your personal information (not in the process of disclosing it to any third parties) to improve the delivery of content and products to you and to our larger audience.
- To Keep You Informed – We may contact you with regard to Website updates, SwimStyle Newsletters and promotional materials from us as well as from other companies.
- To Improve Our Website – We may disclose informed collected from you to our related companies and service providers in order to perform business, professional or technical support functions for us.
- To Inform You of Relevant Offers – At times we may disclose personal information to our marketing partners, who may contact you with their own offers.
- To Comply with Law Enforcement – We may use your personal information to respond to a judicial inquiry or to provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an ongoing investigation, as required permitted or required by law.
- To Transfer Business Assets – In the event that our company or a substantial portion of its assets are sold, your personal information may be an asset transferred as agreed upon by the terms of the acquisition.
- To Accomplish Agreed-Upon Tasks – We may share or aggregate your personal information for disclosure with your consent.
Our Website utilizes physical, administrative and electronic mechanisms to protect your personal information. We incorporate a Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) for all financial transactions on the Website. Additionally, access to your financial information is granted only to those employees who require such access to perform their roles. Finally, you when visit our site, you are accessing servers that reside behind a locked cage and an electronic firewall.
Privacy Rights of California Residents
California law permits our customers who reside in California to request information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes for the preceding calendar year. Such a request is free and may be made once a year. To make such a request, Contact Us.
SWIMSTYLE Terms and Conditions
SWIMSTYLE TEXT PROGRAM
SWIMSTYLE is an SMS message program that notifies customers of special offers, sales and events. Messages are reoccurring. You will only receive SWIMSTYLE messages up to 8 times a month. SWIMSTYLE is not mobile spam.
How do I sign up for SWIMSTYLE?
Join SWIMSTYLE by texting STYLE to the short code 32085. By texting 32085, you consent to receive marketing text messages from SWIMSTYLE. Consent is not required as a condition of purchasing any goods or services. Messages will be sent to the mobile number used at opt-in. Texts may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system. You must notify SWIMSTYLE if your number is changed or deactivated by contacting our customer service team at (800)-380-7946.
You can reactivate SWIMSTYLE promotional and alert messages by texting STYLE to the short code 32085.
SWIMSTYLE ORDERS TEXT PROGRAM
SWIMSTYLE ORDERS is an SMS message program that provides order and shipping confirmations related to your purchase.
How do I sign up for SWIMSTYLE ORDERS?
Join SWIMSTYLE ORDERS by texting ORDERS to the short code 32085. By texting 32085, you consent to receive text messages from SWIMSTYLE. Consent is not required as a condition of purchasing any goods or services. Messages will be sent to the mobile number used at opt-in. Texts may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system. You must notify SWIMSTYLE if your number is changed or deactivated by contacting our customer service team at (800)-380-7946.
SWIMSTYLE ORDERS TEXT PROGRAM
You can reactivate SWIMSTYLE ORDERS alert messages by texting ORDERS to the short code 32085.
GENERAL INFORMATION FOR ALL SWIMSTYLE TEXT PROGRAMS
Is it free?
Although all SWIMSTYLE messages are complimentary, messages and data rates may apply. Depending on your text plan, you may be charged by your carrier.
Need help? To request more info simply text "HELP" to the short 32085, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800)-380-7946.
What if I don't want to receive any more text messages? To discontinue messaging simply text "STOP" to the short code 32085. After doing so you will no longer receive any SWIMSTYLE or SWIMSTYLE ORDERS text messaging.
The mobile carriers are not responsible for delayed or undelivered messages.
Last updated November 3, 2016