Our Privacy Statement
At SWIMSTYLE, we believe in protecting your private information and value the trust you place in SwimStyle.com.
SWIMSTYLE (the “Website”) is brought to you by AlphAgility, LLC (“we”). This policy explains the steps we take to provide you with a safe and secure online shopping experience. This document outlines how we collect, use, and (under special circumstances) disclose your personal information. This policy also lists your options for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information.
Collection of Information
We collect personal information from you when you:
- Register on the Website
- Proceed through our checkout process
- Place an order
- Sign up for our newsletter
- Contact us
- Participate in a Website promotion or survey
The information we collect about you may include, for example, your name, shipping and billing addresses, phone number, email address and payment method (credit card, PayPal). This information is used, of course, for billing purposes – but it is also used to fulfill your orders, to communicate with you about your order and for internal marketing purposes.
Cookies are simply small pieces of data that are stored as text files by your Internet browser on your computer. Most Internet browsers are initially set to accept cookies. If your browser is not set to accept cookies, you can alter its settings to enjoy a better shopping experience on our Website. Cookies enable you to select products, add them to your shopping cart and to complete a purchase on our Website – and for that browsing activity to be logged. This Website’s cookies do not and cannot infiltrate your computer in order to retrieve ANY personal information. They are simply logs of your behavior on our site – and allow us to deliver you a more personalized shopping experience.
Our Partners’ Cookie Use
For ratings, reviews and any other content you submit, you grant AlphAgility a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, reuse, copy, modify, reproduce and publish throughout the universe in any media. You further agree that this license may be sublicensed by AlphAgility. You represent and warrant that no further permissions are required for AlphAgility to use the content you submit. Any information you submit on the Website or affiliated websites (such as a blog) can also be collected and used by others.
Information Use & Disclosure
We may use your personal information in the course of the following business procedures:
- To Process & Fulfill Orders – We’ll use your personal information to process your order and to provide top-notch customer service.
- Improvements to the Website – We may, at times use your personal information (not in the process of disclosing it to any third parties) to improve the delivery of content and products to you and to our larger audience.
- To Keep You Informed – We may contact you with regard to Website updates, SwimStyle Newsletters and promotional materials from us as well as from other companies.
- To Improve Our Website – We may disclose informed collected from you to our related companies and service providers in order to perform business, professional or technical support functions for us.
- To Inform You of Relevant Offers – At times we may disclose personal information to our marketing partners, who may contact you with their own offers.
- To Comply with Law Enforcement – We may use your personal information to respond to a judicial inquiry or to provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an ongoing investigation, as required permitted or required by law.
- To Transfer Business Assets – In the event that our company or a substantial portion of its assets are sold, your personal information may be an asset transferred as agreed upon by the terms of the acquisition.
- To Accomplish Agreed-Upon Tasks – We may share or aggregate your personal information for disclosure with your consent.
Our Website utilizes physical, administrative and electronic mechanisms to protect your personal information. We incorporate a Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) for all financial transactions on the Website. Additionally, access to your financial information is granted only to those employees who require such access to perform their roles. Finally, you when visit our site, you are accessing servers that reside behind a locked cage and an electronic firewall.
Privacy Rights of California Residents
California law permits our customers who reside in California to request information about our disclosure of personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes for the preceding calendar year. Such a request is free and may be made once a year. To make such a request, Contact Us.
STYLE CLUB Terms and Conditions
What is STYLE CLUB?
STYLE CLUB is an SMS message program that notifies customers of exclusive special offers, sales and events. You will only receive STYLE CLUB messages up to 8 times a month. STYLE CLUB is not mobile spam. No purchase necessary for subscription.
How do I sign up for STYLE CLUB?
Join STYLE CLUB by texting STYLE to the short code 32085. By texting 32085, you consent to receive marketing text messages from SWIMSTYLE. Consent is not required as a condition of purchasing any goods or services. Messages will be sent to the mobile number used at opt-in. Texts may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system. You must notify SWIMSTYLE if your number is changed or deactivated by contacting our customer service team at 800-380-SWIM.
Is it free?
Although all STYLE CLUB messages are complimentary, messages and data rates may apply. Depending on your text plan, you may be charged by your carrier.
What if I don't want to receive any more promotional/alert messages?
To discontinue STYLE CLUB messaging simply text "STOP" to the short code 32085. After doing so you will no longer receive any STYLE CLUB messages.
What if I want back in?
You can reactivate STYLE CLUB promotional and alert messages by texting STYLE to the short code 32085.
What if I want more info?
To request more info simply text "HELP", to the short code 32085.
Stop: At any time, you can text "STOP" to the short code 32085. This will prevent you from receiving any future
Help: At any time, you can text "HELP" to the short code 32085. Texting "HELP" will return the following message: For more info on STYLE CLUB, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 800-380-SWIM. Text “STOP”, to stop. Msg & Data Rates May Apply.
Toll Free Number: 800-380-SWIM
What are the Participated Carriers?
AT&T, T-Mobile®, Verizon Wireless, Sprint, Boost, U.S. Cellular, Cellular One, MetroPCS, ACS/Alaska, Bluegrass Cellular, Cellular One of East Central Illinois, Centennial Wireless, Cox Communications, EKN/Appalachian Wireless, GCI, Google Voice, Illinois Valley Cellular, Immix/Keystone Wireless, Inland Cellular, Nex-Tech Wireless, Rural Cellular Corporation, Thumb Cellular, United Wireless, West Central (WCC), Cellcom, Cellsouth, Cricket, and Virgin Mobile.
T-mobile and other mobile carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. By subscribing to STYLE CLUB you agree to receive autodialed marketing messages and to receive text messages at a telephone number that is unambiguously designated by the user. Terms & Conditions are subject to change.
Last updated November 3, 2016